PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : diane miracle lotion

dps
18.12.2014, 13:00
hey Im new, as you can see I am not Turkish.

a guy from this forum posted a thread in hairlosstalk about diane, and seems really good so I have a few questions.
does it have sexual feminizing sides?

a vid was posted about an Asian guy who used it, but it seems he got gyno :(. that Asian guy said he replaced diane with pure cryprotrone... which according to him "doenst turn him into a shemale"

where can I get that crypro? in what solution should I mix it?
how is diane different than any other birth control pill.

thanks for the help

anl
18.12.2014, 14:28
that asian guy,who turned into shemale: Did he use topical or oral diane ?

dps
18.12.2014, 18:00
no idea...
I intend to use topical, but ive read recipes they all include duta and stuff, I don't go near that stuff, fin was enough to give me sides.
no I use RU, but im still receding.

Miracle
18.12.2014, 18:15
no idea...
I intend to use topical, but ive read recipes they all include duta and stuff, I don't go near that stuff, fin was enough to give me sides.
no I use RU, but im still receding.

Diane's differencies to orher b.cont. pills is esradiol derivate. Ethinil Esradiol is powerfull and easy absorbing on scalp. İn addition asian boy did use just orally who you are talking guy. I m not seen any feminizing effect. My tits had reduce when l stoping to similar fito finasteride products even while ı use topical diane. .

dps
18.12.2014, 18:48
Diane's differencies to orher b.cont. pills is esradiol derivate. Ethinil Esradiol is powerfull and easy absorbing on scalp. İn addition asian boy did use just orally who you are talking guy. I m not seen any feminizing effect. My tits had reduce when l stoping to similar fito finasteride products even while ı use topical diane. .

k...
what is the difference between diane and every other birth control pill?
is it possible to just get pure cryprotrone and mix it into the solution?

Miracle
18.12.2014, 20:20
k...
what is the difference between diane and every other birth control pill?
is it possible to just get pure cryprotrone and mix it into the solution? yes you can get also c.a solition. Actualy diane 35 is not bird control drug. Diane generaly use for acne and hırsutizm according to fda. Diane diffent because diane contain ethinil esradiol. Ethinil esradiol very powerful effect on hair as being growt stimulant and antiandrojen.

dps
18.12.2014, 20:25
yes you can get also c.a solition. Actualy diane 35 is not bird control drug. Diane generaly use for acne and hırsutizm according to fda. Diane diffent because diane contain ethinil esradiol. Ethinil esradiol very powerful effect on hair as being growt stimulant and antiandrojen.

would it be cheaper to get C.A + pure ethinil estradiol than it would be to actually getting diane?
I can afford diane but I would like to make it as cheap as possible, also I don't know where I would get prescription for diane.

also, is it possible not to add spiro in the mix?
do you think C.A + Ethinil +50mg RU daily should be enough?

Miracle
18.12.2014, 21:15
would it be cheaper to get C.A + pure ethinil estradiol than it would be to actually getting diane?
I can afford diane but I would like to make it as cheap as possible, also I don't know where I would get prescription for diane.

also, is it possible not to add spiro in the mix?
do you think C.A + Ethinil +50mg RU daily should be enough? you dont have to use spiro so you can make just diane solution. I think so 50 mg ru and diane topical enough for daily treatment.