39 sonuçtan 1 ile 10 arası

Konu: [English] "Miracle" solution?

Hybrid View

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

[English] "Miracle" solution?

Hi guys,

first, sorry for not writing in Turkish. It seems none of the English forums pay much attention to this treatment. It appears to gain some momentum on German forums though.

I come here from Miracle's post on HLT:
    Diane 35 Aldactone lotion

Since Google Translate doesn't work on Turkish all too well, I was wondering if you guys could give me a quick update on this treatment in English (namely Diane 35 and Aldactone).

Are there any success stories besides Miracle's? Has the "recipe" improved? What about side effects? What's the general consensus on this treatment?

Hi bro welcome to our forum
    Well I'll try to help you, as you know first miracle put 1 pack of Diane 35 and Aldactone and decort into the elseve arginine lotion. So next days he put the Allerset or zyrtex for inhibiting the pgd2 and then he decided to use divina instead of Diane 35. Well that's all I know
    And I guess I haven't seen any side effects
    Also you can see all the success stories here Başarı Hikayeleri
    I hope that's helpful

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Alıntı KillThat Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi bro welcome to our forum
    Well I'll try to help you, as you know first miracle put 1 pack of Diane 35 and Aldactone and decort into the elseve arginine lotion. So next days he put the Allerset or zyrtex for inhibiting the pgd2 and then he decided to use divina instead of Diane 35. Well that's all I know
    And I guess I haven't seen any side effects
    Also you can see all the success stories here Başarı Hikayeleri
    I hope that's helpful
    why did you decide to use divina?divina better than diane?

SaçımınDoktoru Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Normalde biz yabancı forumlarda takılırdık şimdi yabancılar mı takılıyor )

Moderatör NoMore - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Alıntı Barret Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Normalde biz yabancı forumlarda takılırdık şimdi yabancılar mı takılıyor )
    ülke ihracatına katkımız oluyor işte

samet.e
    yakında miracleyle invincible tvye çıkar

Moderatör
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    like any other treatment there is always a risk of side effects though we're starting to mix these substances with creams for decreasing the risks of getting side effects I myself used the solution with quite lower dosages but still got sides and now I'm using %2,5 spiro mixed with %2 ketoconazol cream and after a couple days of feeling like I was getting sides everything started to get back to normal but even with the solution risk of getting sides is like %20 or something according to the feedbacks about any updates about the recipe you can use "divina" instead of diane as the estrogen in divina is more similar to organic. let us know if you have anything to ask and try to read the other recipies for inhibiting pgd2 and those about min+dut lotions it might take some time with google translator but I believe it will worth it and welcome by the way
    güncel tedavi:
    sabah akşam 15'er dakika toplam 30 dk masaj
    emu+nane+hint+jojoba yağı
    sebamed şampuan
    solgar 1000iu d3
    arada çinko+b1-6-12 hap
    haftada 1-2 ısıgan otu kürü
    haftada 1-2 green juicing
    -------------------------------------------------------
    %2spiro+ diane 35 losyon
    hint+emu+jojoba+nane yağı karışımı
    haftada 1-2 ısırgan otu kürü
    arada bir sirkeli su
    dermoday şampuan (+diane 35li bir hali ilk yıkama için)
    haftada 1 dermaroller
    kafaya masaj deneme aşamasında

Moderatör Invincible - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    on the other hand look at this subject (%5 Minoxidil + 10 Avodart Capsule or 0,5mgx10 Dutasteride) http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/basari...nvincible.html
    Saçlarım çok dökülüyor, ne yapmalıyım ve benzeri mesajlar atmamanızı önemle rica ediyorum.

Öncelikle;

http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/sac-do...-tedavisi.html

http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/sac-do...necek-yol.html

Sonrasında;

Tedavi geçmişiniz ve birkaç net fotoğraf ile foruma konu açın. Böylelikle hem daha çok yorum alırsınız hem de tedavinizi objektif bir şekilde takip edersiniz.

Alıntı Jimmy Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi guys,

first, sorry for not writing in Turkish. It seems none of the English forums pay much attention to this treatment. It appears to gain some momentum on German forums though.

Since Google Translate doesn't work on Turkish all too well, I was wondering if you guys could give me a quick update on this treatment in English (namely Diane 35 and Aldactone).

Are there any success stories besides Miracle's? Has the "recipe" improved? What about side effects? What's the general consensus on this treatment?
    Hı! we have some plan to build english website. İts name hairlosspoint.com if you have another questions l m glad to answering see you.
    Karma Peptid, AdvanCell, Setipiprant, Saf kafein, RU58841 dönüşümlü olarak kullanıyorum minoxidil haftada 1-2 olacak şekilde kullanırım bazen haftayıda atlarım. Bu tedaviden önce Miracle vardı ve gerektiğinde etki tazelemek için tedaviye ekleyeceğim Ana amacım en hafif doğal ve yan etkisiz tedavileri deneyip aktarmak. Deneyimlerime göre en sorunsuz ve sağlıklı tedaviler sırasıyla Peptid, Setipiprant Cellagance Saf Kafein ve RU58841

Mesajlara elimden geldiğince dönmeye çalışıyorum .

Alıntı Jimmy Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi guys,

Hı! we have some plan to build english website. İts name hairlosspoint.com if you have another questions l m glad to answering see you.
    Karma Peptid, AdvanCell, Setipiprant, Saf kafein, RU58841 dönüşümlü olarak kullanıyorum minoxidil haftada 1-2 olacak şekilde kullanırım bazen haftayıda atlarım. Bu tedaviden önce Miracle vardı ve gerektiğinde etki tazelemek için tedaviye ekleyeceğim Ana amacım en hafif doğal ve yan etkisiz tedavileri deneyip aktarmak. Deneyimlerime göre en sorunsuz ve sağlıklı tedaviler sırasıyla Peptid, Setipiprant Cellagance Saf Kafein ve RU58841

Mesajlara elimden geldiğince dönmeye çalışıyorum .

Sayfa 1/4 123 ... SonSon

Benzer Konular

1. Cevaplar: 3
    Son Mesaj: 21.09.2014, 22:57

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •