Sayfa 1/2 12 SonSon
11 sonuçtan 1 ile 10 arası

Konu: miracle lotion stop working!!

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

miracle lotion stop working!!

First i want to apologize for th English but i dont know turkish language.I want to thank miracle for his lotion because i had the best hair ever since my teen years.I beg for help.First time i learnt about your lotion was at hairlosstalk.com and i was amazed by your results.this is why 8 months ago i tried your lotion in a little different way.so in a 200ml lotion i crushed:

8x50mg of androcur
    2x21 diane 35

Results??Day 1 my hair stop from falling so that was the sign to continue..i put it on my head 2 times a day-5 days/week.Thats right two days i was taking a break (weekends) and then again from the start.It was alright i recover much of my right temple the past 8 months and i was sure that good things are on the way.Suddenly 3 weeks ago the lotion stop working..my newly grown hairline is almost destroyed by know and i see hairs on my fingertips somrthing that didnt happen back in the good days...i know take orally 3times a week diane 35 but im really sad because i sse no hope...Can you please tell me what is wrong with me?? has anone been in the same positiion?

SaçımınDoktoru Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Hello welcome. Stop using drugs on the oral route. Diane35 is a very dangerous drug. Very serious lethal side effects. The hair may be in the looping process. Can you send me your photo so we can help you? We need more information about you. Age? What are the treatments you used before? How is the situation at the family?

Have you ever tried to use it orginal version? 100mg×16 aldactone+ 21diane 35 and dekort

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Well i have tried 3 years ago the oral route of both androcure and diane35 so you can ask me anything you want about sides.before miracle lotion i used to take orall androcure 2x10mg/a week...i am 26 years old i am not in norwood scale i just wanted to stop completely my hair from falling and lower my hairline...i have managed to lower my hairline not completely but i was in good place..My right temple was lowering much faster than my left...sadly i cant send an image because iam afraid of recognition..my father is not bald,he has thick hair just a bit receded on his temple...my grandfather,my moms father the same thick just a bit receded for his 82 years.my dads father is bald.

i must say that when the lotion working i used to feel a bit irritated on my chest and after the daily application my hands felt a bit numbing,itchy..Now this is not happening and thats why i know it doesnt work..plus im losing hair
    No i never used the original method because i know that spirolactone is a weaker antiandrogen and ii happened to have a stock of androcur.So when the first day that i use the lotion i saw that my hairs stop falling i didnt want to change it.Whatt is the looping phase?

Alıntı someone Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Well i have tried 3 years ago the oral route of both androcure and diane35 so you can ask me anything you want about sides.before miracle lotion i used to take orall androcure 2x10mg/a week...i am 26 years old i am not in norwood scale i just wanted to stop completely my hair from falling and lower my hairline...i have managed to lower my hairline not completely but i was in good place..My right temple was lowering much faster than my left...sadly i cant send an image because iam afraid of recognition..my father is not bald,he has thick hair just a bit receded on his temple...my grandfather,my moms father the same thick just a bit receded for his 82 years.my dads father is bald.

i must say that when the lotion working i used to feel a bit irritated on my chest and after the daily application my hands felt a bit numbing,itchy..Now this is not happening and thats why i know it doesnt work..plus im losing hair
    No i never used the original method because i know that spirolactone is a weaker antiandrogen and ii happened to have a stock of androcur.So when the first day that i use the lotion i saw that my hairs stop falling i didnt want to change it.Whatt is the looping phase?
    loop is right word l think so and suggest to look for orally induce hormone unstability and reflex androgen/androgen receptor increase so finaly l suggest only topical miracle lotion.
    Karma Peptid, AdvanCell, Setipiprant, Saf kafein, RU58841 dönüşümlü olarak kullanıyorum minoxidil haftada 1-2 olacak şekilde kullanırım bazen haftayıda atlarım. Bu tedaviden önce Miracle vardı ve gerektiğinde etki tazelemek için tedaviye ekleyeceğim Ana amacım en hafif doğal ve yan etkisiz tedavileri deneyip aktarmak. Deneyimlerime göre en sorunsuz ve sağlıklı tedaviler sırasıyla Peptid, Setipiprant Cellagance Saf Kafein ve RU58841

Mesajlara elimden geldiğince dönmeye çalışıyorum .

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    could you explaine with more details what should i do?inrcrease the dose in topical?use other estrogen or antiandrogen?and the most important you think its temporary?

SaçımınDoktoru Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Hello again. My main language is not English. I guess I could not express myself fully. The correct definition of the loop will be the "Hair cycle".

So your new hair is not healthy. Time is needed to reach full health. You should proceed with treatment for this.(patience and stability) You can increase the dosage of the drugs. Your body may have become accustomed to the standard doze. We recommend adding 1.5mm dermastamp to the treatment.

SaçımınDoktoru Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    why dont u try ru,setipiprant solutions? They are strong treatments. Oral drugs destroy yourhealty. And u cant stop hairloss. Firstly topical treatments use. In this site,many users has successfull stories with topical treatments. Here any user no advice oral drugs. If you share picture. we will advice clearly.
    minox+cell losyon+proscar
    not:velluslar papilla olana kadar bu siteden ayrilmayacagim.

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Biri kisaca ozetleyebilir mi

Yeni Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    ru is not easy to be found..miracle lotion has given me results never thougjt i would ever have so i prefer to stick with it...Do you think that i built some kind of immunity??if i use divina pills instead of diane and flutamide instead of androcur would work??my lotion was almost the same with ozan35 except dekort and aldactone...

Sayfa 1/2 12 SonSon

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •